Subject: [Tickets #10390] Add "save to same folder" for sent messages
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 11:03:22 +0000

BITTE NICHT AUF DIESE NACHRICHT ANTWORTEN. NACHRICHTEN AN DIESE  
E-MAIL-ADRESSE WERDEN NICHT GELESEN.

Ticket-URL: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/10390
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Ticket           | 10390
  Erstellt Von     | [email-masked]
  Zusammenfassung  | Add "save to same folder" for sent messages
  Warteschlange    | IMP
  Version          | 5.0.8
  Typ              | Enhancement
  Status           | New
  Priorität        | 1. Low
  Milestone        |
  Patch            |
  Zuständige       |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email-masked] (2011-07-27 11:03) hat geschrieben:

In case I write (or answer) a messages there should be an additional  
option "safe to same folder" and a possibility to make this the  
default behaviour.